MAKING RETIREMENT PLAN BENEFIT A BENEFIT AGAIN...
ADVICE YOU CAN TRUST
RSG Advisory is an independent retirement plan consult for smaller to mid-sized companies. RSG Advisory’s Services are designed to help you:
- Understand and select the most appropriate plan and fund options
- Comply with all Dept. of Labor and IRS requirements
- Address investment responsibility by providing investment co-fiduciary support services
- Successfully educate and engage participants
- Facilitate and guide trustee oversight and appropriate due diligence
- Benchmarking of vendors, investments, cost and all benefit features
AN INDEPENDENT VOICE
RSG Advisory is an independent voice in an industry fraught with secondary agendas. We are not product pushers.
Our approach is to find out what questions, problems and goals you, your firm and your plan may have. We work towards solving those complex issues with whatever tools best address your needs.
- Are you trying to redesign a custom benefit solution?
- Are you trying to increase participation?
- Does your plan cost too much?
- Is your plan not being serviced?
- Are you or other key employees exposed to unnecessary fiduciary risk?
- In general is the culture around plan oversight one of transparency or confusion?
FREE PLAN ANALYSIS
We engage most relationships with a free independent plan analysis which will be a valuable tool for any trustee’s due diligence file. This is at no obligation or cost. It is designed to demonstrate our knowledge and service level. Once confidence and trust have been established, we work with you to address your business needs and wants.
COMPREHENSIVE RETIREMENT BENEFIT PLAN ADVISORY SERVICES
RSG Advisory provides experienced, product-agnostic advice to small to mid-sized retirement benefit plans across 10 states. With all of the choices, options and risks out there, it is comforting to know that a trusted, experienced partner is looking ahead for your business, always there to help you address critical plan choices and requirements, including:
- Vendor selection
- Fund selection
- Investment policy statement
- Fiduciary/ERISA 404 compliance
- Participant education/Enrollment meetings
- Plan review/Trustee meetings
At RSG Advisory, we are entirely focused on retirement plan services. If you are searching for a plan that is right for your business goals, or need help with plan review, enrollment, education, or communication, we are here, ready to put our expertise to work for your business.
ABOUT RSG ADVISORY
RSG Advisory is a multi-faceted company, providing customized strategies for businesses and their benefit departments. With offices in Chicago, IL and Portsmouth, NH, RSG Advisory provides a fully managed service for its clients and we specialize in retirement plan participants communication programming. Since 2005, RSG Advisory has partnered with organizations to develop comprehensive retirement plan strategies, providing a proactive consultative approach and added value for pursuing client success. For more information please call 866.352.7731, or visit us at www.RSGadvisory.net.
To engage in a discussion with us today please contact
Steve Scott at 866-352-7731 x210.